December 08, 2011

WoHoo! I'm Mommys pretty giiiiiiirl *_*

gooooooood moooooorning wooooooorld! *giggles*
yesterday after i came inside the house my nanny told me to wear something different, cause the other clothes was wet of the snow. so i run to my closet and tried to find another cute outfit. i threw everything on the floor and my nanny wasnt happy with me *giggles* then i finally found a supercute outfit. and its perfect to wear inside the house. take a look at it...


isn't it a supercute outfit? includes the shirt where is written 'Mommys pretty girl', a blue skirt, yellow leggins , a hair bow and white sandals. on the outfit i dont wear the sandals cause i think for winter its better to wear boots. unfortunately the bracelets and the ring arent included either. also not my glasses. the outfit is from 'call*me*cute' and the owner is Oliva Emmons.

join my group inworld: *_* Bug & Bumble-Bee... in my profile or copy and paste this link into local chat: secondlife:///app/group/6d33a6ab-050e-3da2-85e0-b3951297ee1d/about

*hugs and kisssssssses*
AηηA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment