December 16, 2011

*sings* thats so cute, thats so cute

*dances around the room and sings 'that's so cute that's so cute'* ooooh hai friends,
look at my new outfit.... don't i look cuuuute?

 the shirt and shoes are of the 'Set Deni Pink' Outfit (owner of  P R I N C E S S ♕ is Valentina Secretspy) the skirt is from ::LEO-NT:: (owner Magdalena Bergamasco) and the socks rom {.LaZo.}Boo (owner Larina Enzo and Sanne Halberstadt).

if you need more informations, like LM's, about this mix, IM me inworld or send me NC and im getting back to you as soon i see it. (as long i don't know how to get the link for the inwold store in the blog *laughs*)

join my group inworld to be up-to-date about every new post: *_* Bug & Bumble-Bee... in my profile or copy and paste this link into local chat: secondlife:///app/group/6d33a6ab-050e-3da2-85e0-b3951297ee1d/about

*hugs and kisssssssses*
AηηA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment