December 18, 2011

I visited Santa today... *_*

Guuueeees whaaaaat? I visited Santa today and he let me sit in his sleigh 'cause I was such a good girl this year... I was sooooooo happy I had to take a picture of it...  But he said also I look soooo cute, thats why don't miss to take a look at the Outfit too ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Seeeee... no lies.. *giggles*

*_* Styling:
Shoes: well sorry guys this are 'special Anna' shoes 
Pants[NV] Loose Pants -Olive- ~ NV Madworld  ~ Owner and designer Isiss Bade
SweatherZenith Fashion Casual Sweather - Purple ~  Zenith Fashion ~ Miffyhoi Rosca
Socks: {.LaZo.} Boo Kids *Larina Purple* Socks ~  {.LaZo.} Boo ~ Larina Enzo + Sanne Halberstadt
Bunny: *C:K* FREE - Sakura Plaid Angst Bunny Doll ~ Curious Kitties ~ Creator Ameshin Yossarian

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
join my group inworld to be up-to-date about every new post: *_* Bug & Bumble-Bee... in my profile (Annalena Batista) or copy and paste this link into local chat: secondlife:///app/group/6d33a6ab-050e-3da2-85e0-b3951297ee1d/about

*hugs and kisssssssses*
AηηA ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment