December 09, 2011

*_* 4th day ~ 4th cute outfit

hai everybody,
ooookay yesterday i was playing with my friend and the elfes and we build a snowman. after a while i noticed my friend Cora's dress. it was soo a cute outfit and i asked her where she got it. and guess what she said? she said she made it alone! i was like *_* woooow! take a look at it...


thats my friend Cora in her outfit Fleur. isn't it a cute outfit? her store has the name 'Cora's Shop'. she is also co-owner of Little Heros Wonderland where are a lot of cute stores with clothing, typing animation, gestures and also my photo studio is there. it's the perfect place for german and also some english rp. for questions about the outfit ask CoralineSolo1985 Resident.

join my group inworld: *_* Bug & Bumble-Bee... in my profile or copy and paste this link into local chat: secondlife:///app/group/6d33a6ab-050e-3da2-85e0-b3951297ee1d/about

*hugs and kisssssssses*
AηηA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment