December 23, 2011

ηĕω *_*

yaaaaay every day christmas gets closer.... i tried to find already a suuupercute pj cauuuse mebbe i hear Santa and then my cat and me have to look suuuuuupercute... cause mebbe he looks in my room and wants to see if im sleeping and im a gooood girl....


*_* Styling:
Socks*AG* Annie's Jammies ~ Absolute Girls ~ Naffie Nexen
PJ*BB* Jane nighty in pink (doll included!!) ~ Babydolls ~ Babydoll Stardust
Leggins{.LaZo.}Boo Kids *Larina Creme* ~ {.LaZo.}Boo ~ Larina Enzo & Sanne Halberstadt (i knooooow again something from them.... but their clothes fit sooo perfect with everything *_*)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
join my group inworld to be up-to-date about every new post: *_* Bug & Bumble-Bee... in my profile (Annalena Batista) or copy and paste this link into local chat: secondlife:///app/group/6d33a6ab-050e-3da2-85e0-b3951297ee1d/about

*hugs and kisssssssses*
AηηA ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment